Meet Dr. Tobar
A top-notch education and a passion for creating beautiful smiles.
It is my belief that dentistry is a medical discipline with deep artistic roots. As a dental professional, my aim is to help our patients look and feel their best. To practice dentistry with empathy, passion and high ethical guidelines by treating all patients with the highest standards of care is my foremost priority. With the skills I have acquired, I am confident this goal can be met to help you achieve the esthetic results you desire because we know that nothing inspires more confidence than a healthy smile.
After graduating from Loma Linda University in California, I had the wonderful opportunity to be part of the Resident’s team at Woodhull Hospital where I gained valuable knowledge under the tutelage of renowned instructors with decades of practical experience. As a native of the Dominican Republic, I am able to communicate in both English and Spanish which aids in a much more personal and direct doctor-patient relationship.
- Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena (UNPHU), Donimican Republic, DMD (2005)
- Loma Linda University School of Dentistry, California, DDS (2013)
- Woodhull Hospital, Brooklyn, NY (Dental Surgery Residency)
- Resident of the Year (2014-2015): Woodhull Hospital, Brooklyn, NY
- 2013 Marshall’s Chess Club Intermediate Tournament, NYC (1st place)
- 2012 L.A. Marathon (4:50:03)